Please create an account by clicking the “My Account / Order Status” link at the top right hand side of our site. During signup we’ll ask for your shipping address details including country. If your country is not in the dropdown menu of available countries, unfortunately we cannot ship to your country at this time.
What Carriers Do You Use To Ship Internationally?
International Orders are usually shipped either by FedEx International or USPS Priority International. The shipping charge will appear in your shopping cart as you finalize your order BUT before your credit card is charged so you can review this amount. Upon shipment of your order, you will be emailed a shipment confirmation so you can confirm that your order has shipped.
International Shipping Restrictions
International customers are responsible for all taxes, duties, tariffs and customs laws in your respective country (see additional restrictions below).
Please Note: Customs has the authority to hold and process a package for up to 4 weeks. We will NOT consider a package “lost in transit” until this time has lapsed. We will not, and cannot, be responsible for the policies and procedures of the Customs of any country.
1) We cannot be responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions or other regulations that apply in countries outside the United States. We encourage you to speak with your customs office if you have any questions.
2) Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country. It is the customer’s responsibility to check with their Customs office to see if their country permits the shipment of our products to their country. A 25% restocking fee will be applied to orders returned by customs as “illegal to import.”
3) If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue a refund unless all products are returned to us in their original condition. If the package is returned to us by Customs Officials, the customer is still responsible for any shipping charges. A 25% restocking fee will be applied to orders returned by customs as “unclaimed.” Any delivery that is refused and returned to us will incur a fee of the original shipping charges, a 25% restocking fee, and any duties and taxes that were unpaid.
4) The customer is responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply. If a customer chooses to refuse a delivery of their shipment Customs will destroy all products contained within that shipment and they are not returned back to our facility. Any International Customer that does in fact refuse a delivery is still in fact responsible for 100% full payment that was collected at the time the order was placed.
5) For Canadian orders (as stated on Health Canada’s website): A Canadian who chooses to obtain a health product from outside Canada which may or may not have been reviewed and market authorized by Health Canada is allowed to import a single course of treatment or a 90-day supply based on the directions for use.
During the checkout process you may choose any of our current payment options and continue to place your order. Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you.
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices. We will ship your order shortly after we receive payment from you.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for complete details regarding our return policy.